ALOE VERA is a miracle plant. This is because it is beneficial to us in so many ways. We want glowing skin, apply aloe vera for a few days, want to have smooth hair apply aloe vera, want to lose weight start the consumption of Aloe vera. It is like you name something aloe vera will be at your service. The biggest and the thing we struggle the most with is WEIGHT LOSS. I think people just wait that let someone gain a little pounds so that we can show off our knowledge on the topic “HOW to LOSE WEIGHT?”. After trying various diets and surviving the pain of heavy exercises we manage to lose only some pounds. So in order to lose weight without much of the extra efforts try the miracle plant ALOE VERA.
It is advised that before starting it consumption one should take advice from a doctor as this plant has some side effects too.
In what ways one can consume ALOE VERA?
This plant can easily be found in your surroundings as it grows rapidly and is cheap. Aloe Vera can be consumed in the form of gel juice or with lemon. Here are a few steps that you need to follow.
1. ALOE VERA PLAIN JUICE
- Take a leaf of this plant.
- Wash it properly so the dust on it goes away.
- With the help of a knife remove the upper layer of the leaf so that thorns on the edges are removed.
- Scoop out the gel and in a grinder grind it well.2. ALOE VERA DILUTED JUICE
- Take a glass of water.
- Take a leaf and remove the thorns and scoop out the gel.
- Mix the water and the gel.
- In blender blend it properly.3. LEMON and ALOE VERA
- Leaf of aloe vera plant.
- Scoop out the gel.
- Take 1tbsp of the gel.
- Squeeze lemon on it.
- Mix properly.Aloe era consumption should be in limited quantity otherwise its miracle effects would turn into side effects. It must be avoided by pregnant women, nursing moms, people with low blood pressure levels and anyone who is allergic to it. If you face any problem while it’s consumption visit straight to a doctor.
Article By: Arpita