Your hair are your asset number one. They should be at their best at all times…well-trimmed, styled, bouncy and glistening…no don’t try and pinch yourself…You’re not dreaming!! This can be turned into a reality with a little planning and hard work. To get results we need to put in the effort and our effort for a dreamlike hair is to have a daily hair care routine.
A daily hair care routine not only includes using good hair care products but also lifestyle and diet. A basic framework for a daily hair care routine will help you formulate one that suits you:
- Shampoo – It is one of the most parts of a hair care routine as it removes all the dust grime, sweat, leftover styling products residue and other things. Never wash your hair with hot water use lukewarm water instead. The frequency of washing your hair depends on your hair type. Choose a shampoo wisely as harsh shampoos can do more harm than good as it strips hair of its natural oils and shines leaving them dull and rough.
- Conditioner – A conditioner is a must in your daily hair care routine. It moisturizes your hair and gives it a shine. Apply conditioner to the length of your hair and rinse it after a few minutes. You can opt for natural conditioner available from your kitchen like honey, curd, avocados, ripe bananas etc. A good conditioner makes hair more manageable, smooths out the cuticle, and reduces the chance of damaging the follicles by coating them in the conditioning ingredients and sealing them.
- Drying – The way you dry your hair can make or break your hair care routine. Use a soft towel to pat dry your hair. Avoid vigorously rubbing your hair against the towel as it can cause breakage of hair and damage them. Let your hair dry naturally, it is best to avoid using styling tools like hairdryer, irons, and straighteners.
- Oil massage – An oil massage is part of pre-shampooing, you can use coconut oil, almond oil, olive oil, etc. to massage your scalp and hair as it promotes blood circulation and moisturizes your hair. Massage your hair with oil and then leave it for at least one hour or overnight before washing it with a gentle shampoo. Your hair will feel soft and look shiny instantly.
- Special hair treatments and styling products can be added to your routine once in a while.
This simple hair care daily routine will give you a solid foundation for good looking hair.
Read more: HAIR CARE BEAUTY TIPS