“BABY I CARE FOR YOU, YOU KNOW NA I LOVE YOU SHOO MUCH”, “BAE, main hoon na”, these are some typical bored lines someone says when they want to show you that they care ( i wonder why) .. well I think care is something which is not said but showed through actions. So guys here are 10 small ways which your partner or friend or someone else is doing for you that clearly screams I CARE FOR YOU STUPID.
- Holds your hand in the blink of an eye while you are ready to come under any moving vehicle because you were crossing the road with button eyes.
- Scolds you when you repeatedly break yourself as you were trying to be a contestant of Khatro Ke Khiladi ( with no audience)
- This is too mushy even for me but still, it’s nice when they ask you khana khaya (even if they know)
- Exams time they stay up with you actually for you so that you lazy person doesn’t sleep and revise your course
- When you wear something which could be inappropriate as per location and they say you don’t wear that or wear it in some other way. Guys you need to understand that sometimes it’s not that are being possessive but they actually want you to be safe, Learn the difference.
- Brings you something you didn’t ask for but you actually wanted,
- In this era of posting your every emotion as social status when you post DND (do not disturb) and they text you immediately when they see.
- When you cry because of a stupid thing that happened between you and your friends or at work and they patiently listen to you ( even if the really want to kill you for crying for a stupid reason)
- When you are with them and then out of the blue kiss you on the forehead, trust me guys this is the purest form of care.
- Last but very important when you keep annoying them and they still stick around with your rock solid.
Folks they might not always be able to say that they care but if you look close enough you will understand that their small actions scream on top of their voice that they care. Look for that.
Article By: Arpita