No doubt music is the soul of Indian weddings. Indian weddings are incomplete without the touch of music and dance. Whether to groove on the sangeet night or rock on the wedding night, music is the only thing that can make everyone go crazy and mad and make the wedding celebration an actual sensation. But at weddings music is not only limited to the dance floor, but it also serves as the mood setter for every guest.
If you and your groom are a big fan of 90s generation music and dance, then you will surely play it on your wedding night and groove on it. Your family must be in love with dancing on despacito and the Bollywood songs, but you demand 90s songs only. Starting from the bride entry to mandap rituals and bidaai, only 90s songs will be on your top list to play and dance. Here you will be going through the top 10 90s most demanded songs to play on your wedding night.
List Of 10 Offbeat 90s Songs
- 7 Oceans – The most iconic song of Bollywood 90s. This song doesn’t need any introduction, from kids to youngsters, adults, and oldies, somewhere or another everyone has surely danced to this number. It’s the most popular and trendiest song played on the wedding and sangeet nights of bride and groom. Every generation has felt this song and danced to it someday. The high energy and the song which makes everyone leave their chair and come on to the dance floor, even the bride and grooms don’t stop themselves to groove on this number. 7 oceans is on the top list of various DJs and live bands since the day it’s launched to the Bollywood industry.
- Ole Ole Ole – This Bollywood 90s song was once a youth anthem played by various college boys for their annual fest’s, but it’s a dance number for wedding nights too. The groomsmen or their friends love to dance to this song. This song was the super hit of that time. And now it’s new and the latest or remix version also came and became a hit. Ole Ole Ole is the perfect song for grooving by the bride’s dewars. It is also a party anthem that can not only be played on the wedding night to rock and groove but also can be played on sangeet night to make the night loaded with fun.
Also Read- Best wedding planners in India!
- 18 Year Old Single Girl Move – This song from the 90s Bollywood movie Anjaam is the best track for all the bridesmaids to rock the dance floor. If the song is well choreographed and executed, then it will be loved by all the guests out there. This song was a super hit in the 90s and many girls who want to become dancers in her life made Madhuri Dixit, their inspiration or an idea because of her dance moves on this song. This song goes perfectly with the wedding and sangeet night. A surprised dance planned on this song will be remembered by the bride all her life.
- Tan Tana Tan Tan Tan Tara – Now it’s time for the groom to rock on his sangeet or wedding night. This item number from Judwaa if grooved by the groom, then it will make all the guests even his bride mesmerizing and shocked. A groom can rock the dance floor with amazing and well-choreographed dance moves. A perfect number for a groom and can become more interesting and amazing if his friends or groomsmen join with him on the dance floor. Through this song, a groom can flaunt his dancing style and moves.
Also Read- Wedding Etiquette You Must Follow
- Have To Go To Sajan’s House – Apart from all the surprises and fun, a bride needs to go to her husband’s house and it’s the perfect song to be grooved by brides for her husband. Through this song, she can express her love for him in front of the whole bride and groom family. This track from Lajja was a super hit of that time and has played at various weddings and sangeet nights since then. The perfect moves and dancing style choreographed will grow the groom’s love for her bride and grow their love bond more. Dance on this song can be placed in the middle of all performances or also at the starting of the performances.
- Lo Chali Mai – The best song for all sisters-in-law of the groom to rock the stage with. This track from Hum aapke hai Kaun will make all the audience mesmerizing. This is the perfect song dedicated by all the sisters in law to their dewar and teasing him at his wedding. The lyrics of this song are perfect when the wedding is not arranged but a love marriage. This song expresses the joy and love a sister in law or bhabhi has for his devar or groom. A well-choreographed song with an Indian attire or saree will make the dance stage on fire.
- By Taking Love Chunariya – This song from the 90s movie Na tum jaano na hum is enough to make your bride blush on her sangeet or Wedding night. A beautifully choreographed dashing move will keep the audience entertained. This song can be performed by the groom along with his men to tease the bride and make her smile a lot on her big day. With this song, the bride can detect your naughty and love side together and the respect and love she has for you will automatically grow and increase.
- Take The Shoes And Give Money – The most lovely and entertaining duet of the groom’s men and bride’s maid will create fun and enjoyment surrounding all over the wedding venue. This duet if performed like Salman Khan and Madhuri Dixit will surely take the wedding or sangeet night rocking and amazing. The track from Hum aapke hain Kaun is the most favorite wedding song played at almost every wedding. A recreation of this song has not come in the Bollywood industry till now but the bridesmaid and groomsmen can recreate it with all the naughtiness and fun love between them. Through this song, the bride’s maid can perfectly demand money in exchange for his shoes in one of the Indian wedding rituals.
- The Big Brother Of Small Brothers – This track from Hum Saath Saath hai can be dedicated by the groom’s younger brother to him on his wedding night. This song shows the love and strong bond between the brothers of the family. Although sisters can also perform on this song to express their love for their brother, particularly this song is made for the brothers of the groom. This can be played during the baarat time when the groom sitting on the horse comes to the venue of the wedding along with his family. This song is very special for various siblings to express their love and gratitude for their brother when he is going to be married. This song was the blockbuster hit of that time and also people love listening and grooving to this song now as well.
- Girl From Gujarat – The ultimate DJ song to play at weddings. The most popular song which is played at various weddings. This song makes the two families come together on the dance floor and rock it. A perfect song for all generations coming from the 90s generation. It was a super hit in the Bollywood industry. Although this song can be performed by duets in the original version, the enjoyment and moment will be created only with the remix version of this song played on DJs and live bands. It’s the most popular song even for baarat as well.
The given above list of top 10 wedding playlists is a must song to play and groove on it during the wedding. It not only entertains the bride and groom but also keeps the audience engaged towards the wedding celebrations. Revive the magic of the 90s in your wedding with the blockbusters of Bollywood and the soul of the Indian music industry. Tell us your favorite 90s song for your wedding and stay connected for more like this!
Also Read- Popular Wedding Themes For Your D-Day