Who does not want to have a perfect shape and healthy body but due to the busy routine schedule every one can’t follow gym schedule life. When life gets busy, it can put a strain on your fitness. So don’t be panic we are here telling you just 10 minutes work out which doesn’t need any equipment. You can do these exercises anywhere.
To be more effective in getting the desired results, spend one minute of doing as many reps as good form as possible on each exercise, then move on to the following one…
- Hip Circle: Warm up by circling your hips around in one direction, and then the other, as imagine that you are doing belly dance. Continue warming up with this sequence for 2 minutes and repeat as similar 2 more rep.
- Jumping Jack: Stand with your feet together, core engaged, and hands at sides. Jump your feet wider than hip-width apart, and bring arms up to clap hands overhead. Jump your feet back together and bring your arms to your sides to return to starting position. Repeat as quickly as possible for 20 seconds, going for height and speed. Do 2 more similar rep.
- Butt kicks: Begin it with your feet shoulder width apart, keeping your arms bent at your sides. Then, moving the left knee, kick your left heel up to your glutes. Return the left foot to the starting position. After the lending, kick another leg up in the same way. Alternate the legs for one minute and repeat as similar 2 more rep.
- Lunges: Keep your upper body straight, with your shoulders back and relaxed and chin up. Always engage your core. Step forward with one leg, lowering your hips until both knees are bent at about a 90-degree angle. Make sure your front knee is directly above your ankle, not pushed out too far, and make sure your other knee doesn’t touch the floor. Keep the weight in your heels as you push back up to the starting position. Alternate these movements on both legs for one minute.
- Calf raises: Stand with the feet a few inches apart, then raise the heels off the floor. Squeeze the calf muscles at the top, and then lower the body. Try to do 3 rep for 30- 30 seconds.
Reported by Dr. Himani